Driving directions to Calis from Dalaman Airport.
- Come out of the airport onto the dual carriage type road.
- Keep on this road until the roundabout(with traffic lights).
- Go straight over and carry on this road until you reach the traffic lights junction and turn right, this will take you straight through to Fethiye and should take you about 45 minutes.
- When you come out of the hills, on to the flat area (yaniklar..kargi..ciftlik.) you will start to go on dual carriageway again.
- About 2 kilometres on your right you will see a big sign for Calis beach, turn right.
- If you go under a blue pedestrian bridge, on the carriageway you missed the right turn!!
- After you turned right go about 1 kilometre and turn left at small roundabout, this takes you straight into Calis.. about 3 kilometres.
- Make sure you have 3 lira for the toll tunnel and be aware that hire cars often have little or no petrol in so you will need lira for the garage.
- Watch out for the Police speed traps, usually one at the beginning of the climb up to the tunnel (and can vary where on this stretch), sometimes one at the bottom of the hill when you come out of the tunnel, sometimes one in the village at the bottom of the last hill and sometimes along the straight bits of road after this. Speed limit is 90kph for cars and 80kph for van derivatives.